You have worked hard to build a strong base. The majority of financial decisions you make now will have the greatest impact on the lifestyle you will enjoy during your retirement. Balancing long-term goals with short-term needs is the name of the game here. Click on any of the links below to learn more.
Here are a few products that can help you:
Secure Plus Checking
With identity theft on the rise, this checking account is the safest and smartest way to bank. Plus, there are a variety of money-saving benefits and rewards.
• IDProtect* — ID theft protection that provides protection for you, and others in your household for any fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world.
• ID monitoring*
• $50 minimum deposit to open
• Multiple additional benefits are included
*Monthly service charge of $4.95
Earn a higher rate of interest on your savings with this tiered rate account.
• Interest credited monthly based on your average daily balance
• $100 opening deposit
• Maintain $100 average daily balance to avoid a small $1/month fee
• Limit of 6 electronic transfers per interest cycle
Home Equity Loans
Consider a home equity loan to pay down any debt that could drain your retirement savings in the years to come.
Financial Services thru PFSB Financial Services**
Now that you are potentially earning more, take time to consider more advanced methods of saving and life planning tools that will ensure financial security down the road.
• Estate Planning
• IRAs and Rollovers
**Securities and advisory services offered through SagePoint Financial Inc, member FINRA/SIPC. Peru Federal Savings Bank and PFSB Financial Services are not affiliated with SagePoint Financial, Inc. Securities are not FDIC insured; obligations of or guaranteed by Peru Federal Savings Bank and may lose value.