Your financial life will change as you settle in to your career and possibly transition to a family with children. Growing expenses such as a larger home, family vacations, fees for sports or lessons and saving for college education may all seem overwhelming. Stay on track and focused. Click on any of the links below to learn more.
Here are a few products that can help you:
Skip the frills and focus on the essentials.
• No minimum balance
• No monthly service charge
• $50 minimum deposit to open
A savings plan that provides easy access to your money.
• $100 opening deposit
• Maintain $100 average daily balance to avoid a small $1/month fee
• E-statements required
• Unlimited transfers
Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Loans
Talk with one of our experienced lenders to determine the best program for your situation.
• We offer multiple loan programs designed to fit your budget, including first-time homebuyer programs.
• If you already own a home, you can use the equity to help pay for expenses such as a remodel project or to pay down higher interest rate debt.
Increased purchasing power, rewards such as cash back or points and protection against credit card fraud
are all benefits of having a PFSB credit card.
529 College Savings Plan*
A 529 College Savings Plan offers tax and financial benefits and may also be used to save and invest for K-12 tuition in addition to college costs.
Provide your loved ones with financial protection if you or your spouse should die. A tax-free payout is the main benefit but the advantages of life insurance extend beyond extra cash.
* Offered through PFSB Financial Services. Products and services are not FDIC insured and may lose value.