Preparing a nest egg as you plan for the future? A tax-deferred Traditional IRA can be a suitable saving solution. Contributions to a Traditional IRA may be tax-deductible depending on the taxpayer’s income, tax filing status and other factors.
- Available in 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month terms
- Interest credited monthly
- Contributions may be full or partially deductible*
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- *Consult with a tax professional for more information and to see if this account is
- right for you.
- There may be a substantial penalty for early withdrawal of IRA Certificates of Deposit.
Requirements: (Minimum balance, minimum deposit, etc.)
- $10 minimum opening deposit required
We encourage you to seek your tax professional for more information & to see if this account is right for you.
There may be a substantial penalty for early withdrawal of IRA Certificate of Deposits.
How to Open
To open an account, simply visit one of our convenient locations during normal business hours.
If you have questions, we’re always happy to help.View Rates