Formerly known as Education IRA, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts are an ideal way to begin saving money for higher education expenses down the road. Open an account and start saving for your child’s college education today!
- Available in 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month terms
- Interest credited monthly
- Contribute up to $2,000 annually per beneficiary below the age of 18
- Potential ability for funds to be rolled over to a qualified family member of the beneficiary
- $10 minimum deposit to open
Speak with a tax professional for more information.
There may be a substantial penalty for early withdrawal of an Educational Savings Account.
How to Open
To open an account, simply visit one of our convenient locations during normal business hours.
If you have questions, we’re always happy to help. Simply fill out our online contact us form, give us a call, or stop by one of our branches.View Rates