Update - 3/17/2020 11:30 am
Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, to follow the suggested protocol for social distancing as much as possible we will remain open but will be closing our lobbies except by appointment only. Transactions may be completed at our drive-up facilities and our staff is available to assist you via phone at 815-223-4300.
We are re-directing customers whenever possible to use our drive-up facilities, our ATM’s, night deposits, 24/7 access to mobile and online banking services, where you can check balances, transfer funds, and deposit checks remotely.
Debit cards will function as always for your convenience and as always, if an instance arises where you need assistance, please call our offices at 815-223-4300. We will be here to serve you.
Our hours will remain the same and our commitment to you is always to be here when you need us. Lobby access will be available by appointment for:
- Loan appointments – Call our loan department at 815-410-2306 to schedule
- Deposit needs such as accessing safety deposit boxes. Call us at 815-223-4300 to schedule.
We are taking these precautions for protection of both employees and customers. We want to emphasize that customers will continue to have full access to all banking services in this modified service format.
Rest assured that we have a solid business continuity plan and will work with customers during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the interest of public health and wellness.
Posted - 3/16/2020
As concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, we want you to know that you are our first priority. This includes not only your physical health, but the health of your finances and safety of your personal information. As our valued customer, we understand that you or your business could be impacted by this situation. Please know we are here to help.
We take pride in the cleanliness of both our facilities and know this is now more important than ever. In addition to our normal cleaning routines we have asked our team to add additional procedures to clean throughout the day, especially spaces with customer contact. We have increased daily disinfection of public and private spaces with a focus on cleaning frequently touched countertops, handrails, and door handles while also placing hand sanitizers for convenient use. Like all businesses, we are taking guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which recommends cleaning as one of the most important preventative measures we can take.
We are very committed to taking care of our team. We are providing all our staff with up-to-the moment guidance and information, so they can keep themselves and their family members safe. We’ve asked our team members to take precaution, as outlined by the CDC.
Our mission is to serve you and to provide you with exceptional customer service, so we are working diligently to keep our facilities open and available to serve and support you and your family. If you prefer to steer clear of public spaces, please remember that we provide a variety of ways to access your accounts and make transactions.
- ATMs are available 24/7 per week. Both deposits and withdrawals can be made at ATMs at both of our facilities.
- Online and Mobile Banking are available 24/7. If you need assistance setting up or accessing your account online, call us at 815-223-4300 and we will be happy to assist you.
- You can deposit checks with our mobile app.
- You can transfer money online or with our mobile app.
- Send money to others via text or email with PopMoney.
- Call us Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday, 8:00am to noon and we are happy to assist you with your accounts.
- Online account opening - you can open a new deposit account or apply for a loan by visiting www.perufederalsavings.com.
- Drive-ups are optn at our 4th Street office Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday, 7:30am to noon. Our drive-up at our Shooting Park Road office is open Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday, 7:30am to 12:30pm.
Debit cards are a safe and clean method of payment. If you don’t currently have a debit card and would like one we can make you one at our 4th Street location, either stop by or call us and we will get you set up.
We continue to monitor the situation and based on guidance from the CDC and/or the State of Illinois we will remain open at our facilities. If at some point, we receive guidance to close our lobbies or due to limited staffing, we will operate from our drive-up facilities for deposit transactions. For those with lending needs, we will work with you to apply electronically or set up an appointment to meet with you.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties due to loss of work hours or increased costs related to daycare and are struggling to make your loan payments, please discuss with us. As a community bank, we are here to help and understand this is an unprecedented time and therefore we will look for a way to assist you.
Thank you for your business and confidence in us. Please let us know how else we can serve you during this time. Watch our Facebook page and website for more information and updates as we continue to monitor information about COVID-19.
Chief Executive Officer